Find out how your customers move
Knowing the movement of your customers is extremely important. In this analysis we assess:
- the most visited areas of your store
- the direction and speed of your customers’ movement
- time spent in particular sections
- exact route and length of purchase
Find out how your customers feel
Feelings and emotions greatly influence your customers’ decision-making. Get to know them and move your store to a completely different level. We map:
- in which parts of your business your customers feel comfortable or uncomfortable
- the exact emotions of your customers based on the “emotional score”The branded solution of SAMO Europe, s. r. o. is calculated by the correlation of at least three methods of obtaining emotional feedback (EEG, HRV, GSR). It can take values from 1 to 5, 1 being the best and 5 the worst.
- detailed visual attention of your customers
We also give recommendations which aspects of the store to improve.
Find out how to improve your store
Look at your store through the eyes of the customer. After this analysis we will present:
- what factors of the store environment are satisfactory or not (lighting, sound, noise, air quality)
- what factors to improve, add or move
Find out how your customers perceive food and aromas
We offer a detailed sensory evaluation of your products through:
- acceptance and consumer preference testing (product review by laicss)
- instrumental sensory analysis and assessment of sensory characteristics (color, smell, taste, texture, overall impression) compared to competitors
Find out how your customers perceive your products and ads
Your product represents your business everywhere on the market. The customer’s true feelings in relation to the product and/or your ads will give you the answer:
- which parts of the packaging / advertising are the most / least attractive to the customer,
- where is the right place to locate your brand on the packaging,
- which packaging material is the most pleasant for your customer,
- what is the perception of your products (products and services) / ads,
- what is the identification of problematic / overlooked parts that are important to you.
- 360 ° Full HD video recording that allows you to play back any time period of the customer’s movement within a defined space
- sampling and detailed analysis of air samples (content of fragrances) within particular sections or departments
In addition to online analytics, we also record the actual perception of the website content, the place where the customer is actually looking, not just the movement of the cursor.
Find out how customers perceive your website using analytics tests:
- User experience: examining the usability of websites and mobile apps from the viewpoint of customer experience and understandability
- User interface: examining the overall design of features and elements in the online environment and their mutual integrity with the user
Learn how to make your website more attractive with neuromarketing tools:
- monitoring emotional attention using analytical methods and expressing them through branded solutions in the form of the “emotional score”The branded solution of SAMO Europe, s. r. o. is calculated by the correlation of at least three methods of obtaining emotional feedback (EEG, HRV, GSR). It can take values from 1 to 5, 1 being the best and 5 the worst.
- monitoring visual attention
- points of interest on your website