What do you get?
- higher effectiveness of online/offline communication tools (e.g. banners, POP, POS, outdoor, print, TV, Youtube shot, etc.),
- better targeting/distribution of communication stimuli,
- improved attractiveness and design of a communication tool,
- competitive advantage,
- increased awareness,
- more precise targeting on a segment based on the content and amount of elements.
How do we do it?
- A/B testing,
- flash tests,
- based on real data by measuring emotional response and visual attention of your customers compared to traditional research tools,
- own developed technologies,
- platform samolab.online
When to do it?
- in the development/draft phase of a communication tool,
- in the implementation/launch/real use phase for creating benchmarks,