- work environment,
- psychical pressure at the workplace,
- working with machines and devices,
- work climate.
What do you get?
- higher effectiveness of work process,
- more quality content and organizing trainings,
- better comfort in vehicles,
- simpler working with machines,
- competitive advantage,
- improved productivity and sales.
How do we do it?
- based on real data by measuring emotional responsiveness, visual attention, customer movement, factors of the environment of your customers compared with traditional research tools,
- own developed technologies.
When to do it?
- during service,
- in the development/draft phase,
- in the implementation/launch/real use phase