What do you get?
- complex information about consumer emotions and feelings,
- data about factors of the environment and their impact,
- improved conditions and factors of the sales area,
- higher customer awareness,
- purchase targeting of specific products,
- increased customer loyalty,
- building brand identity,
- positive associations,
- identification of problematic aspects,
- increased sales,
- reduced frustration of employees and customers,
- better conversion and impulsiveness,
- testing the interaction with technological devices,
- competitive advantage.
How do we do it?
- based on real data by measuring emotional responsiveness, visual attention, customer movement, factors of the environment of your customers compared with traditional research tools,
- own developed technologies.
When to do it?
- original or redesigned concept of a sales area or a comparison of both,
- partial adjustments within the sales area.